Monday, August 28, 2006

Bericht van Yustinas Stucinskas en Ms Paulina Stucinskas Lithuanie Salomeya is born....

Hi My dear Rene,
First of all I want to say that on the 24th of August 22:07 a girl-my daughter was born, she is the most beutiful thing I have ever seen, everything is ok she is healthy, very thin, long 52 cm, 3 kg, she is like a litle me and a litle like my wife, we are very happy. just today we came back to our home from hospital, we all are healthy and very very very happy, GOD gave us the biggset present for us.
Her name is Salomeja in my language[the spelling-Salomeya]. So now in my family are: Justinas Stucinskas, Paulina Stucinskiene, Salomeja Stucinskaite and french bulldog Desyra:).
This week I don't work but next week i have to come back, I want to stay all the time with my girl, i love her very much. As soon as i have the pfotos, I imidiately will send them to you. Congratulations Uncle... I think of you every day i pray that all the problems go away from you as soon as possible, and my very big wish that after that, you come to me to see my country and my new family. I pray that the courts end as soon as possible.
So today is the 27th and I want that you tell your sister Manuela happy birthday and that she is Salomeja's Aunt also we all love Manuela very much. We all send the biggest greetings for her, And for your family... I miss you very much...
So I'll write you soon and very good luck
J&P&S&D


zoals u kunt zien is dromen mogelijk voor mensen als ze erin geloven voor dit gezin in vasthouden aan geloof en hoop een draadje geweest van zeer klein zijde maar door hier aan vast te houden zijn al hun dromen uitgekomen.

Dromen is vasthouden aan dingen waar je zeker van weet dat dit de weg is die bewandeld mag worden alleen door het opvolgen van je gevoel kan dit worden bereikt. Een droom begint bij de denkwijze te veranderen in positief denken zodat elke droom van grote betekenins zal zijn voor de volgende dagen en weken en maanden of jaren in ons leven.